Solomon Islands Project
It starts with under utilised land, we partner with landholders to develop that land, which generates short term employment benefits. We build infrastructure that has long term benefits. We then plant crops, harvest these commodities and export them. This provides ongoing employment for locals.
- is an incredibly fast growing plant of the Cannabis sativa species that can be utilised, after refinement, for commercial objects such as paper, textiles, clothing, biodegradable plastic, paint, insulation, food and animal feed.
Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
- is made by cold-pressing the liquid from the coconut meat, then separating the oil from the milk and water.
- is the dried and fully fermented fatty seed from which cocoa solids and cocoa butter can be extracted.
Register Your Interest
- be involved in exciting opportunities in the Solomon Islands.
- the latest news from the Solomon Islands.
- the 2016 APEC Tourism Ministerial Meeting
- the Paris Climate Agreement